NCS Terms and Conditions
Project cancellation policy
If for any reason client directs NCS to stop work on a project, Client will provide written notice. Client agrees to pay for all services provided and costs incurred to date of written notice. In no case will the fee paid to NCS be less than that of the deposit.
Cost: Depends on the package you select.
Timing: The deadline to complete the project is 4 weeks after the voice-over finalization.
Invoice: An initial deposit of 50% would be paid at the beginning of the project and the rest 50% after the final delivery.
Commercial Purpose & Source File: (Next Century Studios) is committed not to use the videos for any commercial purpose. Moreover, a source file would be provided to the client after the final video.
Nature of Relationship: Neither party has an obligation to disclose any Confidential Information or enter into any transaction. Disclosing Party warrants that it has the right to disclose all Confidential Information disclosed, but does not otherwise make any representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the Confidential Information. All Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party will remain the exclusive and sole property of the Disclosing Party. This Agreement does not grant any right of ownership, licenses or any other intellectual property rights. This Agreement does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture or any other such relationship.
Termination: Either party may terminate the project upon ten (10) days written notice to the other party. Upon termination of the project herein, a party may immediately discontinue access of the other party to said Confidential Information.
1. Return of Information: Return all work done to date to the Receiving party including all Rendered, Raw.
2. Written Certification: At the Disclosing Party’s request, the Receiving Party will provide written certification of compliance with this Section as soon as practicable but not more than sixty (60) days from termination of this Agreement.
3. Refund: In case the client requires refund for any unapproved stage, he/she can apply for a refund based on the above refund policy.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties as to the subject matter being disclosed and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, proposals, inquiries, commitments, discussions and correspondence, whether written or oral.
1. Separability: Amendment: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal or unenforceable, its invalidity will not affect the other provisions of this Agreement that can be given effect without the invalid provision. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except in writing signed by a duly authorized representative of each party.
2. Governing Law: This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties are governed by the laws of Florida (Pinellas County) without regard to any conflict of law principles.
Shoot cancellation policy
If a client cancels or postpones a shoot more than 2 business days before the crew call time, Client may be eligible for a refund minus a $350 service fee and any applicable bank or credit card charges.
If a client cancels or postpones a shoot within 2 business days of the crew call time, Client is responsible for paying 50% of the total cost of the shoot plus any applicable bank or credit card charges.
No refunds will be issued if a client cancels or postpones a shoot within 1 business day of the crew call time.
Next Century Studios 2800 Gandy Blvd N. St. Petersburg FL. 33702
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 1-352-601-3863 Fax: 1-352-560-7860