Director of Marketing & Syndication
In 1995, Patrick Anderson launched ADNet International — a highly successful interactive ad agency and web design firm, that is recognized as the pioneer in the development of innovative video and advertising technologies – bringing on-demand programming and streaming multimedia to the Internet.
Patrick Anderson is the author and publisher of several books on affiliate marketing and e-commerce sales strategies, including “Right on the Money”, “The Complete Insiders Guide to Affiliate Programs”, and “Video Marketing Strategies for Web Designers”.
He has been the featured guest speaker at several leading Internet seminars, and drew a “sold out” crowd of over 2,000 people at Wembley Stadium in London.
These are just a few of Patrick’s career highlights:
- Created viral marketing campaigns that brought millions of people to streaming video simulcasts for Paul McCartney’s Standing Stone concert at Carnegie Hall and the Country Music Awards.
- Developed patent pending Demand Lab technology designed to automatically optimize and statistically measure website design patterns for its effect on eMarketing success.
- Agency of Record for American Express. Designed their affiliate marketing program, developed email Best Practices, and created the Internet Marketing University CBT program for upper management.
- Developed technology to deliver full-motion video email to proprietary 32 million opt-in email list for Arista Records, RollingStone.com, and TV shows like Wheel of Fortune, Everyone Loves Raymond, and Hollywood Squares.
- Developed MyPCTV video distribution platform for 20th Century Fox, which delivered full-screen movie trailers in DVD quality direct to the user’s desktops.
- Created Play TV, a web video broadcasting network for eWorldCompanies, and the Boomerang multimedia station, a downloadable floating toolbar with built-in HD video player and site targeted ad server.
- Developed e-Health affiliate network, launching exclusive offers including health insurance, drug cards, and weight loss products, with syndication and cross-promotion to other affiliate networks.
- Developed an on-demand Video Training Library and remote Coaching Platform for Workplace Training Institute, with over 3,000 instructional videos.
- Founded NewVideo Agency to produce new media, while partnering with NCS.tv and iDiscovery.TV to develop Social TV networks that feature emerging technology and promote industry thought leaders.